Apr 7, 2011

Yep. I'm a part of this too.

I got a call from my manager today. I've been fired. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all, I could hardly tell my work why I've been missing shifts, and that I'm now in the middle of fucking nowhere, Ireland with a psychotic teenage girl that fancies herself a scientist and a supposed ex-government agent. I bet that they would be real understanding of that. They might even give me a promotion.


At least Eve's here. Eve is probably the only reason that I haven't gone insane after all of this. Of course, if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't be in this mess at all. But I can't really blame her. She just got caught up in something beyond her control, and as a result got me caught up in it. It could've happened to anyone. Too bad that in this situation, anyone was us.

Eve seems to be looking on the bright side of all this, and is excited about all the sightseeing that we've been able to do. I could take it or leave it. Really it's just a bunch of hills. I'm glad that Spender's footing this bill. I still don't trust the guy, but he has done a lot for us. And I am not going to run around shelling out tons of money just to look at hills. I'm out of work now, after all.

Of course, not having a job is probably the least of my worries right now. After some of the things I've seen I don't know if I could actually go back to work and act as if things are normal now. And even if I could, that requires getting out of this alive. The more things happen, the less likely that sounds. And yet Sabrina marches on as if we're not in deep shit even though we are.

Which brings me to why I'm writing. I've been reading your blog, Sabrina. You're making me sound like a fucking moron. If I just let you tell the story, I'm going to come off really badly. So I have a blog now. Well, me and Eve do. Because it's our lives too, and I don't trust you to tell it right.

1 comment: