Mar 21, 2011

INTRO GO!~

Hey there, my name's Eve, (yes, like the chick robot from Wall-e). Nice to meet you. I've just now got a lot of time to read through Sabbie's blog. She writes lot's of stuff about me so I guess if you read her blog, then you already know a bit about me and what's we've been though so far.I figured it might be fun to give blogging a shot.

On a completely different note, Ireland is awesome! I've never been outside of the US before so being this far away is like a huge adventure for me. Me and Luke can pretty much go and see whatever we want during the day. It's so pretty here, I'm totally running out of room on my camera DX I'll have to buy another memory card at this point...

I wish Luke would lighten up. Clearly he's not thinking of this as a vacation, because he hardly gives himself a chance to relax. What's got him so worked up I wonder? Ahh well, tomorrow I'll take him somewhere where he'll have no choice but to have fun. Maybe we'll go to Loch Ness? That'd be so cool!

Wait, that's in Scotland, isn't it? ._.;

No comments:

Post a Comment